Employers whose staff use VDU’s (Visual Display Units) have a responsibility to publicise The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 2007 to their staff, as well as provide:
- Full eye examination with a qualified Optometrist
- Follow up eye tests at the recommended time frame given by the Optometrist
- VDU corrective spectacles, if required solely for VDU use
Corporate Eyecare package
At City Opticians we offer the following comprehensive Corporate Eyecare package:-
- Employers will be charged for their employees eye tests at a rate of £10 per head.
- Each employee will receive a report clearly stating whether a corrective appliance is required specifically for VDU use.
- If spectacles are required solely for VDU use, we have a range of spectacles from £50.00 complete.
- Employees will be entitled to a 10% discount on complete pairs of spectacles or prescription sunglasses.
- One monthly invoice will be raised for the number of employees examined. This can be paid via BACS or cheque.
For further information on Corporate Eyecare, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.